GamingSteam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NerdEnterprise Launched

2 posters

Go down

NerdEnterprise Launched Empty NerdEnterprise Launched

Post by Apache Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 am

Hello fellow members,

I know most of you guys have gone inactive or just roaming around to see what and who is still alive. I hope to change that starting today/tomorrow when ever you are reading this. So lately the site activity and the server activity has dropped significantly as to the point I need to figure something out. The site activity has decreased most likely to the lack of topics to talk about plus the boringness (not a word) of the site. The server activity ranges from 0 to about 2 people on a day.

Now you guys have heard me make these type of speeches before where I say I am going to bring change where I say just hang in there I have something up my sleeve. Every time I have said that I end up letting you guys down. I would just like to say sorry for that I hope to improve on that. Trying to keep such a small community alive is difficult. The only reason I have everything still running is I don't want to see everyone disperse into there own little corners of the internet. With my new idea I hope to bring life back into our community and this time I will be dedicated in trying to exceed. I will promise you 100% effort from me.

Now on to the idea itself. Over the last week or so you may have been watching some changes occur on the forums. Well I have been doing some remodeling plus rethinking. So now gamingsteam is gone. It is not coming back. It is time for something fresh and unique. The answer to that is NerdEnterprise. Our forums our now located at www.nerdenterprise.com Our teamspeak will eventually be moved to ts3.nerdenterprise.com, but I will inform you of that before it occurs. Now most of my idea I am still ironing out so once I get it all planned I will release more information on the forums to you guys. Right now I am going to give you a basic idea of what this is all about.

So NerdEnterprise will be a place to catch up on all he latest gaming and tech news. We will discuss about anything ranging from the latest Call of Duty to the latest Macbook Pro. Now those are just examples I am just showing the wide variety of discussion that can occur. Now if you check out our new forums you can see the new category's that have been created to fit our needs. Now with our forum there will also be a YouTube page. Yes, we are actually going to go through with making videos. Now what they will consist of I will let you know later. Our teamspeak will be a place to gather and discuss and also play games with the friends and foes, much as it is now. That is all I am going to splurge right now, but in the next couple of days I will for sure have more news out on the forums. So make sure to check that.

Now I am sure I have missed something I had a lot to explain and discuss, but if I missed anything I will make sure to let you know in the next announcement.

One more thing. I need your guys help. They way you guys can help is by being be more active on the forum. Now that it is more broad it should be quite easy. If we are going to get any members at all it needs to look like there is actual people talking on the forums.

Thank you for listening...
-Apache

WARNING: Forum Still being modified!
Apache
Apache
Admin

https://gamingsteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NerdEnterprise Launched Empty Re: NerdEnterprise Launched

Post by Raro Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:54 am

Cool, was trying to get on GS last week using the direct link to the forums and it wasn't working. Just tried now without the forum part and found this Very Happy

Hello again!
Raro
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum