GamingSteam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm confused.

5 posters

Go down

I'm confused. Empty I'm confused.

Post by myjobistotalk Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Hello all. Things would seem to have changed while I was away for a few days, and I'm about to be away for yet another weekend due to a wedding. The following question is therefore posed to the movers and shakers around the GamingSteam community: What are we doing with the Minecraft server and what went down while I was away?

Also, I would like a world save of the PixelVault Creative world so I can have all my artwork consolidated in one world on my computer.

Thanks,

Myjobistotalk
myjobistotalk
myjobistotalk
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

I'm confused. Empty Re: I'm confused.

Post by Apache Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 pm

I did a complete overhaul of the survival world. While I was doing that I shut down creative so I can focus on just survival.

I went a head and added the plugins you wanted like iConomy and Monster Apocalypse. As well of adding those I completely redone the permissions system that way it would work better than it was currently. I thought if we only focused on one type of gameplay we could draw in more members plus most people play only survival, but I can bring back creative if you really want it.

Now lil_killa is experimenting with modded and non-modded worlds so that people who want to play without mods still can join the server without having a new client.

So yea that about wraps it up. I myself will also be gone this weekend...
Apache
Apache
Admin

https://gamingsteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by myjobistotalk Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Haha. Alrighty, that about wraps up what I needed to know. I would like to keep a limited access/small-scale Creative World in the form of the members-only PixelVault Creative where I'd like to add a few hundred blocks of space behind the big art at spawn for approved members to build. (you know who you are)

I look forward to seeing where we can take this. Please send me a bill as soon as you know how much we need for the next month.

-Myjob
myjobistotalk
myjobistotalk
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by feenafer Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Apache wrote:I did a complete overhaul of the survival world. While I was doing that I shut down creative so I can focus on just survival.

I went a head and added the plugins you wanted like iConomy and Monster Apocalypse. As well of adding those I completely redone the permissions system that way it would work better than it was currently. I thought if we only focused on one type of gameplay we could draw in more members plus most people play only survival, but I can bring back creative if you really want it.

Now lil_killa is experimenting with modded and non-modded worlds so that people who want to play without mods still can join the server without having a new client.

So yea that about wraps it up. I myself will also be gone this weekend...

Sounds really good
feenafer
feenafer
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Feenster33 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm

feenafer wrote:
Sounds really good
Except for the part about possibly leaving out creative
Feenster33
Feenster33
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by feenafer Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Details details
feenafer
feenafer
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace131998 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm still confused, the email i got today from apache made me find the new site but it didn't explain what is going on with the server, if i can have any insight please reply
Ace131998
Ace131998
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Apache Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm

The server will stay the same its just that the site is changing.
Apache
Apache
Admin

https://gamingsteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace131998 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Thank you for clearing that for me Apache cherry
Ace131998
Ace131998
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00