GamingSteam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server!

5 posters

Go down

GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server! Empty GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server!

Post by myjobistotalk Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Greetings and salutations to you all on this glorious day.

Our new server is now online, bringing with it the return of Survival, a Guest Creative, and an exclusive Member's Only Creative section known now as "PixelVault". I'll be on a bunch in the coming days to deal out permissions to people, and am looking to create a small group of Mods for the server as we're looking to build it back up to a glory surpassing any of our past endeavours.

Check it out now at Play.Gamingsteam.Net!

GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server! Gsbann10
myjobistotalk
myjobistotalk
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server! Empty Re: GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server!

Post by Feenster33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Jolly good
Feenster33
Feenster33
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server! Empty Re: GamingSteam/PixelVault: The New Server!

Post by feenafer Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

HALLELUJIAH
feenafer
feenafer
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Feenster33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm

feenafer wrote:HALLELUJIAH
Feenafer has been saved from the living hell that is MMPr survival
Feenster33
Feenster33
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by feenafer Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm

That server for almost 3 months, it does some funky things to ya
feenafer
feenafer
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace131998 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

The new server is amazing everyone get on there or i will shank you! (jk Very Happy )
Ace131998
Ace131998
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace131998 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 am

Also myjob the Nether portals are not working i have no idea what the problem is maybe a bug?, plz fix this
Ace131998
Ace131998
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepper Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey Yourjob, the permissions are so out of wack. (And neither you nor Apache are ever on ...)

If you like you could give me the VPN details and I can try and straighten them out. It'll also be another person around to restart the server when it dies, which it has done a few times now.
Pepper
Pepper
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by myjobistotalk Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Pepper wrote:Hey Yourjob, the permissions are so out of wack. (And neither you nor Apache are ever on ...)

If you like you could give me the VPN details and I can try and straighten them out. It'll also be another person around to restart the server when it dies, which it has done a few times now.

Apache, as I don't have any clue as to what needs to be done, I would say Ol' Salty has a point. Could we get our administrative powers, perms, worlds, and plugins sorted out in the near future? I'm good at promoting, banning, building, and being moderately friendly, but I have no earthly idea what needs to happen to fix things when they go wonky.

Thaaaaanks. Razz
myjobistotalk
myjobistotalk
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by feenafer Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Moderately friendly?Right...
feenafer
feenafer
Nerd Level 00
Nerd Level 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down